A leading Christian community-based institution for holistic health of persons, groups, and integrity of creation.
To develop in person, groups, and community of persons:
- Faith enhancing consciousness.
- Commitment to restore human dignity.
- Transforming lifestyle for the wholeness of creation.
Within timeframe of ten (10) years Marina Mission Clinic (MMC), as a Christian community-based health institution, shall have attained a development status and stability manifesting the following features:
- Self-reliant – developed resources sustaining itself.
- Self-propelling – equipped human capability characterized by positive faith with Christ’s spirit in self-governance.
- Socially transforming – a life-promoting and health-enhancing institutional impact on the environment.
The following strategies, or means to attain the set long-term goals, may be given focus and implemented:
- Holistic Education and Skills Training
- Traditional Community-Managed Healthcare Providers
- Youths/Students of Health-related Degree Programs
- Interested Health Professionals in Oriental Medicine
- Resource Mobilization for Productive Development
- Plant Nursery Development
- Planned Physical Improvement and Productivity
- Organization Development of People-Managed Initiatives (partner communities)
- Complementary Health Services
- Western Medicine
- Oriental Medicine
- Holistic Health Extension Clinics
- Diversified organic food production
- Organic Vegetables/Herbs/Fruits/Livestock
- Herbal Medicine/Food Supplements
- Organic Fertilizer and Foliar Spray
- Inter-Agency Linkages and Collaboration
- Phil-Health Accreditation
- Lying-In Delivery System
- Community-Managed Organizations